You are cordially invited
in a weekly party,
"Foodie Friday and Everything Else,"
hosted every Friday
at Rattlebridge Farm.
at Rattlebridge Farm.
The link is available every Thursday night at 7 p.m. central time.
Foodie Friday and Everything Else Linky Party Guidelines:
**No limit to the number of links. Older/seasonal posts are always welcome.
** Visit three other Foodie Friday participants and give them shout-outs on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, or leave a comment on their post.
**Your links can include recipes and/or "everything else" --giveaways, tablescapes, DIY projects, home decor, food tips, tea parties, al fresco events, restaurant reviews, product reviews, sponsored posts, etc.
**If you host a weekly party, you're welcome to add a link.
** By adding your link to Foodie Friday, you are granting Rattlebridge Farm permission to include a photo of your FF recipe (and a link to your blog post) on Rattlebridge's social media.
** If you would like to share your recipes with a larger audience, join the "Top Food Bloggers" group board at Pinterest, which can be found HERE. In order to join, just "follow" the board and send me an "@" message so I'll be sure to see it.
How to Link to Foodie Friday
1. Look for the blue Inlinkz icon at the bottom of the Foodie Friday post. Click on the icon.
2. A form will pop up, asking for information.
3. The first line on the form asks for your blog's permalink. The permalink is the address to your blog post, not the main link to your blog. For example, the main link to a blog might be http://www.foodiefriday.blogbaker.com. The permalink address would include a detailed link to a blog post; you'll know it's a permalink because it's way longer than your blog's URL. Here is an example of a permalink: http://www.foodiefriday.blogbaker.com/2014/09/foodie-friday-freakout-november-9th.html . Much longer than the other example, right? Tip: Do not put the address to my blog in this section, or visitors will be sent to my blog, and we want them to visit you. Your permalink will make sure visitors find your post--sometimes years after a FF event, visitors will look at old FF posts, and they'll click on the icon--the permalink you provided will take them to that particular post on your blog.
4. The second line in the Inlinkz form asks for your name. Type your blog's name, the title of your recipe, or a "headline"[ to entice visitors to check out your post].
5. The third line in the Inlinkz form will ask for your email. Don't worry--no one will see it, nor will it be shared. This step is optional at Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Skip it if you wish.
5. After entering your information, Inlinkz will ask you to select an image for the thumbnail. Click on "select." You will see how your thumbnail will look. If you don't like it, select another image. A crop tool is available. When you've settled on an image, click "done."
6. After you submit your link, it may take a few moments for your thumbnail to appear. A mark such as a red X, may appear next to your name/post title--this is visible only to you, and it allows you to delete your link if you've made an error or if you've submitted a duplicate link.
Foodie Friday also has a Flickr photography gallery. It's open to the public. You are welcome to add photos to get wider recognition for your work. There are two galleries--one for food and one for home decor. You can visit the food gallery HERE.